Your purchase of one or more work out sessions constitutes a contract between Sweat, LLC and you. Sweat, LLC is registered with the State of California, in San Joaquin County as a Health Studio Facility – Registration Number 30472. This contract constitutes the entire agreement between parties.
Unlimited Monthly Packages are non-refundable. In the event you are unable to workout in the designated time frame of your unlimited workout purchase, Sweat, LLC will not refund or freeze any time not used during that time frame.
All customers and visitors to this website agree to comply with Sweat, LLC's terms and conditions as expressed below. Sweat, LLC's terms and conditions ensure that all customers that use our facilities and services do so with regard to their rights and the rights of others, and in the conformity with the requirements of Sweat, LLC's procedures, rules, regulations, requirements, terms and conditions. Please be aware that Sweat, LLC reserves the right to alter, change and modify its terms and conditions at any time, without prior written notice. Sweat, LLC operates as SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training at the location of 6355 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95207.
Parking is available in the parking lot during normal operating hours from 5:00am - 8:00pm.
SWEAT does not offer childcare services for children under 13 years of age however, we are "kid friendly" meaning, we have space for them to sit, watch, read or do homework; we love kids!
All class series must be used within their designated time frames; . In the event you are unable to use your purchased classes within that time frame, Sweat, LLC will not replace or refund any unused or expired classes. Sharing of some packages are allowed. 10 and 20 class passes have a 1 year expiration date
All Sweat, LLC class pricing is listed on the Pricing Page. Sweat, LLC will be glad to provide you a copy of our current class prices per your request. You may also pickup a copy at the studio located at 6355 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95207.
We accept major credit/debit cards with the MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Cash and Check are only accepted in the studio. We also offer SWEAT Gift Cards! We can also set up EFT/ACH transactions with your bank.
To "reserve a class" you must first be a registered user and have purchased a series or membership. Online class reservations may be made up to one (1) month in advance and must be canceled at least two (2) hours prior to the start of each class.
Walk ins are allowed without a reservation; space permitting. If you reserve in advance, please be punctual! Empty class spots will be released to those on the waiting list then, to walk-ins at the start of each class. If you reserve in advance and no-show without canceling in advance, your class or personal training series will be charged for the missed class. No exceptions!
All cancellations are currently done via our online reservation system at www.sweatfitnesscenter.com. To receive a full refund for a cancellation of a class or personal training reservation, you must cancel your reservation 4 hours prior (or 2 hours prior for monthly unlimited series customers) to the start of a class. Classes which are not early cancelled will be charge to your series. There will be a $2.50 fee applied to Unlimited Monthly members who either "No Show or "Late Cancel" a class.
By signing up, electronically or manually, for and/or attending indoor/outdoor cycling and other indoor/outdoor classes, activities, charity events, special group rides and happenings at SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training, you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers related to and involved with indoor/outdoor cycling and any/all other exercise classes and activities offered by and relating to Sweat, LLC.
It is agreed and understood that there is a danger of injury when participating in indoor/outdoor cycling classes as well as all other exercise classes offered by Sweat, LLC. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and having access to all classes and facilities provided by Sweat, LLC, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, you hereby agree to:
(1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the classes and facilities
(2) waive, release and forever release and discharge, Sweat, LLC's officers, agents, members, employees, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in and use of the classes and facilities, and
(3) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending classes and/or using the facilities at SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training
(4) you further agree to avoid and will not participate in any activity on the premises or that is in any way associated with SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training that has any possibility of putting you in any physical or medical danger.
(5) by signing up and/or attending any class, activities, charity events or programs, you are confirming that you have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. Sweat, LLC, hereby advises individuals with chronic disabilities or conditions that they may be at risk when attending any classes and/or using facilities, and are therefore advised against doing so. Sweat, LLC also advises you that if, in the opinion of a SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training staff member, you may be at physical risk or you may cause physical risk to others by attending any class or activity or by using facilities belonging to Sweat, LLC, we reserve the right to prevent you from participating in this activity or class and where necessary from entering into the SWEAT Cycling Studio & Personal Training facilities.
Consumer Protection Clauses
The following clauses are included in the contract for your protection: A. The contract provides for the penalty-free cancellation of the contract within 3 days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, of its making, upon the mailing or delivery of written notice to Sweat, LLC, and refund upon such notice of all monies paid under the contract, except that Sweat, LLC may retain an amount computed by dividing the number of work out sessions are to be rendered into the total contract price and multiplying the result by the number of complete days that have passed since the making of the contract.
SWEAT, LLC will maintain all information submitted for its original intent. We will not share your personal information with another third-party without your expressed consent. All voluntarily submitted information may be maintained in our database. In all other cases, personal information is not kept in any form of a record (except for legally required information such as IP address, browser and operating system platform.) At times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest. SWEAT, LLC reserves the right to determine what cases warrant public interests.
SWEAT, LLC protects your personal information. However, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet: change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers and make sure you use a secure browser.
AVAILABLE CLASS HOURS*
Monday through Friday
5:00 & 6:00am
9:00 & 10:00am
5:30 & 6:30pm
8:00am & 9:00am
AVAILABLE OPEN GYM HOURS*
Monday through Friday
4:00 - 5:00am
1 :00 - 3:00pm
7 :30 - 9:30pm
6:00am - 8:00am
10:00am - 1:00pm
*Personal Training and Open Gym hours are based upon trainer availability